Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello, hello!

Hi!
So, obviously, I've decided to start a blog. Why? Well, there are a couple of reasons:

1. A lot of my family is interested in what I'm up to, so this is mostly for YOU, fam. Some of you understand (while others don't) that I work 25 hours a week and go to school 15 hours a week, on top of other random things that need my attention. This leaves me VERY little free time to call. In that time I do have, I get selfish and just want to relax (seeing that for a range of 25 days, I have only three of those off from work- just to give you an idea), so I figured a blog that reaches you all at once is a pretty good alternative, as I can use the computer at work, but not really the phone. I can only post so much on Facebook, so I needed a way to give all the details on what's up in my life.

2. I wanted something that I can look back on in the future. Sure, I could keep a written journal, but this is a more organized and visual way to look back on good memories.

I'm not going to update daily with boring work or school details. I'll just post any events I go to, my Disney vacation, crafts I do... stuff like that.

Each post I do will be linked on Facebook. Or you can just bookmark the URL and check in whenever.

XoXo,
E

1 comment:

  1. OMG .. how cool and what a great idea! You know I'll be "following"! We know how busy you are, and you're not selfish to want a few days for yourself. You deserve it! We love you .. Mom!

    ReplyDelete