Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birchbox

Hey, y'all!

I just wanted to tell y'all about a little box of awesome I'm starting to get every month.
It is called Birchbox, and it contains beauty products and samples. You pay $10 a month and receive it in the mail. It's like Christmas every month!



This is the first month I have gotten it. For the month of March, Birchbox teamed up with TeenVogue and let the editors pick what went in the box for the month.

Inside was the following:

  • Sample of hair serum
  • Essie nail polish
  • Lip gloss/moisturizer
  • A TwistBand
  • Sample of Twirl perfume
  • Discount for TeenVogue
  • Discount for ModCloth
I like being able to try out products :) I'm not sure if it will always be this type of stuff since it was picked by TeenVogue, but I'll find out next month!

If you like something in the box, you can go to the Birchbox website and purchase it. Most of the things in the box are samples, but some (like the nail polish and lip gloss) are full-sized. They offer full sizes of every product in the box.

If you are interested in learning more about it or getting it, go here!

(I am not affiliated with or compensated by Birchbox)

Just thought I'd share!

Xoxo, 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment