Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! And such...

Hi y'all!

I have some exciting things to tell! Well, they're exciting to me anyway.

This morning, Clay gave me the coolest V-Day gift ever. And it's perfect cause we are both nerds. I, like many others, am IN LOVE with the Hunger Games series. If you've read it, you can look at the gift and immediately know what the relation of my gift to the series is. If you haven't read it.. well... you really need to because it's amazing. And then you would totally get my gift.
Hunger Games necklace

I also went to Chick Fil A before work today to get a drink, and they gave me this beautiful carnation!

After work, Clay and I went to my apartment where I cooked him a meal.  He didn't know what it was until it came out of the oven! I made Chicken Rollatini with gnocchi. It was gooood. If you don't know what Chicken Rollatini is, I'd be happy to tell you! It's chicken breast and a combination of ricotta, mozzerella, and spinach all rolled together. It's coated in breadcrumbs, then topped with a yummy tomato sauce and melted mozzerella cheese. YUM!

For dessert, we went to the always delish Melting Pot. We got the Banana Foster chocolate to dip in. The Melting Pot never disappoints. And I have like three pictures of Clay and me because... I wanted my whole outfit shown hahah. And... a cute picture and a goofy one (on Clay's part at least).        





Now, we are ending the night doing homework. Reality is such a drag... but I'm escaping just a little longer to write this entry!


Okay, onto other exciting news. On Monday night, I finally found out who my big is! Correction: bigs. Yes, I was blessed with two! The lovely Cally and Elise are my big sisters, and they are fabulous. I'm so excited to be in this with them! Once I get the pics from one of them, I'll add them :)


AND GUESS WHAT ELSE, Y'ALL!!! Our formal is just a little over a month away, and it is at the amazing Nottoway Plantation!!!  I've never actually been, but I've fallen in love with the place just through pictures. Also, I have a reason to buy a new pretty dress. Yay!

Well, that about wraps up the excitement for the past few days.
Except, of course, that Clay and I leave for Disney/Universal/maybe Busch Gardens in JUST 3 DAYS!

Love you all!
Xoxo,
E

P.S. You can click on each picture to make it bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment